Monday, May 23, 2011

As it is in heaven...

It is now that my life is mine
I’ve got this short time on earth
And my longing has brought me here
All I lacked and all I gained

Lena: My grandfather will have to paint another angel now.

And yet it’s the way that I chose
My trust was far beyond words
That has shown me a little bit
Of the heaven I’ve never found


I want to feel I’m alive
All my living days
I will live as I desire
I want to feel I’m alive
Knowing I was good enough


I have never lost who I was
I have only left it sleeping
Maybe I never had a choice
Just the will to stay alive


All I want is to be happy
Being who I am
To be strong and to be free
To see day arise from night

Daniel Daréus: When you like someone, how do you know that you love them?
Lena: Well, you... it makes you happy when you see him.
Daniel Daréus: Yes. And more?
Lena: You, you think about him all the time.
Daniel Daréus: Right. What else?
Lena: You're happy when you're with him.
Daniel Daréus: Happy when you are together... Lena... I love you.

I am here and my life is only mine
And the heaven I thought was there
I’ll discover it there somewhere
I want to feel that I’ve lived my life!
- Gabriella’s Song, Helen Sjöholm

1 comment:

Brolloks en Bittergal said...

fenominaal.. dit is uit seker die beste fliek ooit